Eastbourne Group of Artists

September, seemed a good month to grasp the nettle and start to exhibit my work more widely. So I applied to join the Eastbourne Group of Artists, my nearest exhibiting and networking group. Herstmonceux is directly north of Eastbourne, separated by the beautiful Pevensey Marshes. Our views with the South Downs in the distance are fantastic. The town is also our nearest seaside destination. We love the seafront, Edwardian architecture and spend many hours in and around South Street; at Clarissa's, Garnish and various independent clothes shops. Mr PWP particularly enjoys a trip to his favourite haunt, the Dickens Tea Room, where they serve his bacon super crispy. Fortunately I survived the interview questions and am now preparing for my first exhibition with the Eastbourne Group at the Casson Gallery, Eastbourne College, Wish Road, Meads. December 5 - 11. The theme is ‘Painting Poetry’ and I shall be stewarding on Monday December 7 between 11am - 2pm if anyone fancies popping in. To find out more click on their link, look right.

Comments

Popular Posts