It's Christmas Time



Taking a break from gifts, I thought you might like to see my favourite Christmas trees and lights. I love our tree card from one of our favourite Lime Park ladies, she has a new website Vintage Green - link on the right. As usual village pixies arrived after dark and erected two large Christmas trees with white lights, making me smile and reminding me of various coach trips across Europe. On our corner, Mervin's giant red fairground bulbs and windows full to bursting with stockings are jolly. To garnish our Christmas look, I am reliably informed by the BBC that snow is on it's way...

Comments

  1. I love the "silver" tree. Glad to have found you (via Artists Who Blog). Love your work. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The silver tree was made by my friend Clare Askaroff, she collects beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts