Heathfield Show

I have recently been accepted as a Member of Wealden Craftworkers and have a 'trade stand' in their craft tent at the local Heathfield Show on Saturday 29th May. Mr PWP and I shall be up long before dawn setting it up.  I haven't been to an Agricultural Show since I was a child in Wales and I can't wait to see the cattle and sheep. Anticipated gate numbers are 16,000 people and I am reliably informed the weather will either be boiling hot or pouring with rain. In the later case we are to prepare for Glastonbury Festival scale mud. To see whats on the agenda click here  Arts Hut in Herstmonceux will be closed for the day.

Comments

  1. Congrat's on being accepted - what a great selling opportunity. It sounds like those pink wellies might be getting dirty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts